- A sander in which the sanding surface has a minute circular motion without rotating relative to the workpiece.More example sentences
- Use a hand sanding block or an orbital sander fitted with 120-grit sandpaper for a finish that is smooth, flat, and flush again.
- Sand the first coat smooth with an orbital sander or sanding block using 80 to 100 grit sandpaper before applying the next coat of mud.
- When that is dry, sand lightly with a sanding block or an orbital sander using 80-100 grit sandpaper.
More definitions of orbital sanderDefinition of orbital sander in:
- The US English dictionary