- 1A set of pipes of a similar tone in an organ.More example sentences
- He'd started piano lessons at six and had not touched an organ before he was nine, but at seven or eight he began to stick bits of paper above the piano keys - imagining they were organ stops.
- Fritz had cunningly stuck on a '4ft Flute’ organ stop and I remember thinking what a brilliant idea that was.
- 1.1The handle of the mechanism that brings an organ stop into action.More example sentences
- The air vents are heavy chrome, with traditional Bentley push-pull organ stops to operate them.
More definitions of organ stopDefinition of organ stop in:
- The US English dictionary