- Acting on, or involving the use of, the sense organs.More example sentences
- Foodies will want to look elsewhere for recipes and guidance in matters organoleptic.
- Sampling is targeted at providing products for organoleptic evaluations and conformance to specifications.
- It does not have a list of tastes, temperatures and channels, but parts of the body affected and organoleptic qualities are included in the text.
mid 19th century: from French organoleptique, from Greek organon 'organ' + lēptikos 'disposed to take' (from lambanein 'take').
More definitions of organolepticDefinition of organoleptic in:
- The US English dictionary