noun[mass noun] Engineering
- A system of making engineering drawings showing several different views of an object at right angles to each other on a single drawing.More example sentences
- Again, let [Pi] [theta]: R 2 [arrow right] R denote the orthogonal projection on the line L [theta] through the origin that makes an angle [theta] with the horizontal.
- A simple method is proposed to find the orthogonal projection of a given point to the solution set of a system of linear equations.
- The hidden neuron is removed by analyzing the orthogonal projection correlations among the outputs of other hidden neurons.
More definitions of orthogonal projectionDefinition of orthogonal projection in:
- The US English dictionary