- 1 Medicine Relating to or caused by an upright posture.More example sentences
- On admission, the patient appeared cachectic and had orthostatic hypotension and tachycardia.
- Possible side effects include hypovolemia, orthostatic hypotension, and urinary loss of potassium and magnesium.
- Many of the neurogenic etiologies of orthostatic hypotension are difficult to diagnose and treat, and neurologic consultation may be necessary.
More definitions of orthostaticDefinition of orthostatic in:
- The US English dictionary