- Relating to orthotics.More example sentences
- Once her feet stopped growing, she wore an orthotic insert in her left shoe to help her balance.
- You'd do just as well buying a prefabricated orthotic insert from a drug store as having one custom made.
- Many problems can be resolved through exercise, but John also makes orthotic insoles that can correct the way you walk.
nounBack to top
- An artificial support or brace for the limbs or spine.More example sentences
- They also perform biomechanical analysis, assess your gait and make orthotics as needed.
- I did have one serious problem with my knee but that was a result of wearing ill-fitting orthotics.
- The orthotic also allowed her to wear two shoes that were the same size, even though her feet were of different size and shape.
More definitions of orthoticDefinition of orthotic in:
- The US English dictionary