- The concentration of a solution expressed as the total number of solute particles per litre.More example sentences
- Total osmolarity, and final pH of all solutions, was always verified to ensure consistency.
- Supraoptimal concentrations were inhibitory, probably because of the excessive osmolarity of the incubation medium.
- In these osmotic experiments pressure P was varied using a sucrose solution of defined osmolarity.
More definitions of osmolarityDefinition of osmolarity in:
- The US English dictionary