noun (plural osteosarcomas or osteosarcomata /-mətə/)Medicine
- A malignant tumour of bone in which there is a proliferation of osteoblasts.More example sentences
- Microscopically, conventional osteosarcomas are composed of malignant-appearing spindle cells that produce osteoid.
- Most osteosarcomas arise from non-inherited errors in the DNA of growing bone cells.
- Some animals developed osteosarcomas, and consequently the human trial was stopped at just over the halfway point.
More definitions of osteosarcomaDefinition of osteosarcoma in:
- The US English dictionary