- An Italian restaurant, typically a simple or inexpensive one.More example sentences
- On the main road that heads up towards Santa Croce from the river, this lively osteria attracts a young, local crowd.
- Things change surprisingly fast in Venice, and that charming osteria you have been telling your friends about for the last five years may not even be there anymore.
- The small osteria at Oasi degli Angeli offers the best the estate can grow, all prepared with great care and creativity by Eleonora.
Italian, 'inn, hotel'.
More definitions of osteriaDefinition of osteria in:
- The US English dictionary