noun (plural otoplasties)Medicine
- A surgical operation to restore or enhance the appearance of an ear or the ears.More example sentences
- The most common treatment for prominent ears is an operation called pinnaplasty - also known as an otoplasty or ‘ear pinning’ operation.
- It took six months for his severe skin reaction to heal before surgeons could perform a limited otoplasty on the young man.
- After six months without glue, the skin had healed, and we performed a limited otoplasty recreating his absent antihelical fold.
More definitions of otoplastyDefinition of otoplasty in:
- The US English dictionary