- The outer sole of a boot or shoe, especially a sports shoe.More example sentences
- Athletic shoes are basically composed of four parts: the upper, outsole, midsole and insole.
- Thanks to the form-fitting footbeds and Vibram outsoles, these backless wonders breeze through pushy terrain.
- Compared to all other tennis shoes available, it had an extra wide forefoot on the outsole, which gave support when hopping from side to side.
More definitions of outsoleDefinition of outsole in:
- The US English dictionary