- Excessive dependence on or trust in someone or something: an over-reliance on technologyMore example sentences
- If there is a criticism of these final episodes, it is probably the over-reliance on deep, world-shaking revelations about the characters.
- The album works best for fans of the smooth groove R'n'B style, given its over-reliance on slick beats and sexy melodies.
- Educational diversity is threatened by the over-reliance on objective scores and rankings.
More definitions of over-relianceDefinition of over-reliance in:
- The US English dictionary