Discharge ova or ovules from the ovary: women who ovulate but cannot conceive [with object]: all the eggs that will be ovulated are present at birth
More example sentences
- Fillies began ovulating and advertising estrus by adopting a distinctive posture between one and two years of age.
- There is more discharge when you ovulate or breastfeed, or when you are sexually excited.
- Homeopathically, I decided to use glandular remedies to stimulate her ovaries to ovulate.
- Example sentences
- In contrast, when the available energy is virtually unlimited women have frequent ovulatory menstrual cycles characterised by high hormone concentrations.
- Earlier onset of regular menstrual cycles is associated with early regular ovulatory menstrual cycles, a risk factor for the disease.
- The syndrome represents an overexpression of the normal ovulatory process described in normal pregnancy.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: ovu|late
Definition of ovulate in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.