- A small radio device, activated from a central point, which emits a series of bleeps or vibrates to inform the wearer that someone wishes to contact them or that it has received a short text message.More example sentences
- Let's concentrate on the big three of wireless convenience devices: pagers, cell phones and e-mail.
- Many modern digital cellphones and pagers allow users to disable audible ringing, so they can quietly pick up calls in public places or have the phone take messages.
- These are kids who've had access to cell phones, pagers and personal computers all their lives.
More definitions of pagerDefinition of pager in:
- The US English dictionary