- Relating to the eyelids.More example sentences
- The material was collected from the palpebral conjunctival surface using a sterile cotton tipped swab.
- Broad fixigena is slightly narrower than glabella and is steeply upsloping, so that palpebral lobe is elevated above crest of anterior end of glabella.
- Steeply inclined palpebral lobe is located opposite anterior half of glabella.
mid 19th century: from late Latin palpebralis, from Latin palpebra 'eyelid'.
More definitions of palpebralDefinition of palpebral in:
- The US English dictionary