Definition of panache in English:
1 [mass noun] Flamboyant confidence of style or manner: he entertained London society with great panache
More example sentences
- It is cute, astute, cerebral football, a mirror image of their studious manager though with an added dash of style and panache.
- Flaws cannot be concealed by style and panache.
- It just confirms what local men in the know have always stressed - Kerry women have few equals when it comes to style and panache.
2 historical A tuft or plume of feathers, especially as a headdress or on a helmet.
- This picture shows us how to wear a plumed helmet with a warrior's panache.
- Made of a colorful lame fabric the crown is wrapped with brown velvet and adorned at the side with brown ostrich feather panache.