noun[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A hormone which stimulates the production of enzymes by the pancreas.More example sentences
- Originally it was thought that these were the actions of two different hormones, cholecystokinin and pancreozymin, but they were later found to be identical.
- Cholecystokinin/pancreozymin induces the parallel discharge of digestive enzymes from the in vitro rabbit pancreas.
- Sun and Shay used both pancreozymin and secretin to examine the pancreas.
More definitions of pancreozyminDefinition of pancreozymin in:
- The US English dictionary