Definition of pansexual in English:
Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
- When reminded that he was once designated the ‘frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium,’ Cumming says he found it ‘hilarious.’
- There's a twisted wedding and a palace rebellion, and of course the squares are initiated into pansexual pleasure, all to the beat of O'Brien's infectious score, crisply played by a five-piece real rock band.
- As a lover of musical theater, I've had the good fortune to see him as the pansexual Emcee in Cabaret and the very heterosexual Billy Flynn in Chicago.
nounBack to top
A pansexual person.
- Pansexuals feel that bisexual, with its implication of men and women only, excludes transgender individuals.
- GMSMA enthusiastically supports the diversity of the s/m-leather-fetish community and the inclusion of heterosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, and individuals who reject any labels.
- Example sentences
- Not only does Sade, in the first part of this text, anticipate what has been called the ‘pansexuality’ of Freud, but also he makes eroticism the mainspring of human behavior.
- Few people are aware of the fact that pansexuality and bisexuality are two distinct and separate orientations, and call people bisexual when they are actually pansexual.
- Omnisexuality (sometimes called Pansexuality) is a term used to describe undiscriminating choice for sexual and\or romantic partners.
Definition of pansexual in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India