verb[with object] Computing
- Adapt (a program) to be suitable for running on a parallel processing system: special software parallelizes C-based programsMore example sentences
- Hofsee describes the three level organization as ‘a radical break’ with conventional architecture ‘because it explicitly parallelizes computation and the transfers of data and instructions’.
- By parallelizing the requirements to the developed system and the possibilities of the existing client database, we can say that some key basic features already are implemented, except the client per-user name indexing.
- The compiler directives defined by OpenMP tell a compiler which regions of code should be parallelized and define specific options for parallelization.
- More example sentences
- By virtue of parallelization over several processors or PC clusters, hardware developments have now pushed the limit of molecular simulation to 100 ns.
- Miniaturization is being done in conjunction with parallelization to enable faster and cheaper testing and manipulation of cells and materials.
- SPA thus allows the parallelization of the DNA amplification process without any direct human intervention.
More definitions of parallelizeDefinition of parallelize in:
- The US English dictionary