- The activity or sport of moving rapidly through an area, typically in an urban environment, negotiating obstacles by running, jumping, and climbing.More example sentences
- Looking for different ways to jump an obstacle is a creative thing in parkour.
- Well, Belle is the founder of an entirely new extreme sport known as parkour.
- Jumping over a bench in P.E. class isn't creative, but parkour forces you to think about how you can jump.
early 21st century: French, alteration of parcours 'route, course'.
More definitions of parkourDefinition of parkour in:
- The US English dictionary