- A church house provided for a member of the clergy.More example sentences
- Based on the 2004 amendment, for 1995 and later years, the housing allowance and the annual rental value of parsonages provided to retired ministers are not included in computing the amount of social security benefits.
- The senior Taylor, an aggressive soulwinner, pastored the Queen Anne Hill United Presbyterian Church where the family resided in the parsonage next door.
- The school teacher lived in the parsonage, too.
More definitions of parsonageDefinition of parsonage in:
- The US English dictionary