- A broadcast or published work with a specified number of parts: the first in a six-parterMore example sentences
- I thought the 'Year in Hell' two parter was pretty good.
- Brilliant, and the recently finished two parter was as creepy as anything on TV and definitely king of the pile.
- Next summer, HBO will air the 10-parter Band of Brothers, based on Stephen Ambrose's non-fiction bestseller about a World War II U.S. Army unit.
More definitions of parterDefinition of parter in:
- The US English dictionary