Definition of pash in English:
A brief infatuation: Kath’s got a pash on him
More example sentences
- Find someone that you can maybe fall in love with or maybe just have a nice, comfortable relationship for awhile. Find a mad pash.
- Today's 10-year-olds can discover for themselves my long-ago pash.
- Then there's the ex-boyfriend, the one a friend of mine named the ‘mad pash of my life,’ which is about the long and the short of it.
verb[no object] Australian /NZ Back to top
Kiss and caress amorously.
- We don't even have to tell one or more of the girls we're pashing.
- ‘No, you want to go back to the bar, yell at your girlfriend and punch that bloke she was pashing,’ Adele scorned.
- It made her sick, especially when she realised that it was Drew who was pashing the unknown female.
early 20th century: abbreviation of passion.
Definition of pash in:
- US English dictionary