Definition of pash in English:
A brief infatuation: Kath’s got a pash on him
More example sentences
- Find someone that you can maybe fall in love with or maybe just have a nice, comfortable relationship for awhile. Find a mad pash.
- Today's 10-year-olds can discover for themselves my long-ago pash.
- Then there's the ex-boyfriend, the one a friend of mine named the ‘mad pash of my life,’ which is about the long and the short of it.
verb[no object] Australian /NZ Back to top
Kiss and caress amorously.
- We don't even have to tell one or more of the girls we're pashing.
- ‘No, you want to go back to the bar, yell at your girlfriend and punch that bloke she was pashing,’ Adele scorned.
- It made her sick, especially when she realised that it was Drew who was pashing the unknown female.
Early 20th century: abbreviation of passion.
Words that rhyme with pashabash, ash, Ashe, bash, brash, cache, calash, cash, clash, crash, dash, encash, flash, gnash, hash, lash, mash, Nash, panache, plash, rash, sash, slash, smash, soutache, splash, stash, thrash, trash
Definition of pash in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan