- A display system in which individual pixels are selected using two control voltages for the row and column.More example sentences
- The OLED sale was also prompted by lackluster sales of the passive matrix devices offered by the Samsung NEC Mobile Display Co. joint venture.
- Our research indicates that telecom will continue to be the biggest growth area for mobile displays and will double in value and volume over the next four years mainly fueled by the transition from passive matrix to active matrix.
- There are two approaches to this goal: passive matrix and active matrix.
More definitions of passive matrixDefinition of passive matrix in:
- The US English dictionary