noun (plural pasties)
- 1 /ˈpeɪsti/ • informal A decorative covering for the nipple worn by a stripper.More example sentences
- A few more seconds and she's down to high heels, stockings and underwear, only black sparkling pasties covering her nipples.
- I have also worn a pleather ‘dominatrix’ outfit to educate about the cruelty in leather and protested the circus as a tiger in a cage wearing orange body paint, pasties, and underwear.
- The burlesque girls even wore little umbilicus protectors, as well as nipple pasties and G-strings.
- 2 /ˈpasti/ variant spelling of pasty1.
More definitions of pastieDefinition of pastie in:
- The US English dictionary