- A pocket made of a separate piece of cloth sewn on to the outside of a garment: a shirtwaister with a full skirt and patch pocketsMore example sentences
- The pant is a 14-oz. double knit 100% polyester full-length pant, with full elastic waistband, belt loops, metal zipper, and a back patch pocket.
- Made from 100% rayon, additional details include a patch pocket, open collar, coconut shell buttons and a straight bottom hem.
- It features a left chest patch pocket, a clean front, and a shirttail hem.
More definitions of patch pocketDefinition of patch pocket in:
- The US English dictionary