Definition of pea-brain in English:
A stupid person.
- Do you pea-brains not comprehend the seriousness of this situation?
- These days, guys either were sleazebags, pea-brains, clingy, or all three.
- Put a microphone in front of the pea-brain excuse for a man, and he shows his retardation instantly.
- Example sentences
- Also, what about those pea-brained mini-cons?
- The British screen icon out-acts everyone and still comes off like a good sport while slumming it in a pea-brained movie.
- During the 13 years I have lived in York I have met big-hearted and pea-brained locals.
Definition of pea-brain in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.