- Inclined to avoid conflict or aggression; peaceable: a peace-loving citizenMore example sentences
- Can we argue that democratic states are more peaceloving than authoritarian states?
- Hannah was a gentle, peaceloving girl who was never able to cope with raised voices and certainly not any threat of violence.
- His wife, Betty, earlier described her husband as eccentric but peaceloving and "not political at all."
More definitions of peace-lovingDefinition of peace-loving in:
- The US English dictionary