- An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of pears; perry: the pear cider had gone to my headMore example sentences
- New Year's Eve was nice - we spent the evening playing board games, listening to music, eating hors d'oeuvres and drinking hard pear cider at my parents' house.
- I drank pear cider, which I didn't know existed but is yummy, and we sat out on the balcony/terrace area and talked for a while before heading home.
- The cheese gets its name from a variety of pear from which perry (pear cider) is made, and in which the cheese is washed.
More definitions of pear ciderDefinition of pear cider in:
- The US English dictionary