- People (often used to refer to a person’s friends or associates): thanks for the feedback, peeps! she’s back home with her peeps in MilwaukeeMore example sentences
- Luckily this usually only happens to those who were arrogant anyway - we all know peeps who have no reason to think themselves superior to those around them but do anyway.
- A couple of times now I've rewatched it with peeps who said they hated it first time round, but, on second viewing, found they really got into it.
- Okay peeps, I'm on Thanksgiving break and all the relatives are here so I don't know it I'll be able to update 2 morrow or the day after that.
1950s: representing a pronunciation of the first syllable of people + the plural ending -s.
More definitions of peepsDefinition of peeps in:
- The US English dictionary