Definition of pendent in English:
1Hanging down or overhanging: pendent catkins
More example sentences
- Community Support for older people under the 2005 scheme - Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button.
- Assistance if now available locally to any group or individual making an application for the pendent alarm.
- Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button applications must be in by May 17th.
- Example sentences
- One of the reasons for pendency is lack of adequate staff.
- And it is in effect and will remain in effect for the pendency of the case.
- We do not anticipate making further comments during the pendency of the judicial process.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan