1Hanging down or overhanging: pendent catkins
More example sentences
- Community Support for older people under the 2005 scheme - Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button.
- Assistance if now available locally to any group or individual making an application for the pendent alarm.
- Personal telephone alarm with pendent panic button applications must be in by May 17th.
- Example sentences
- One of the reasons for pendency is lack of adequate staff.
- And it is in effect and will remain in effect for the pendency of the case.
- We do not anticipate making further comments during the pendency of the judicial process.
Words that rhyme with pendentappendant, ascendant, attendant, codependent, defendant, descendant, descendent, intendant, interdependent, pendant, splendent, superintendent, transcendent
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: pen|dent
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.