- A casual leather shoe with a decorative slotted leather strip over the upper, in which a coin may be placed.More example sentences
- They spilled into her penny loafer burning her foot so badly that almost sixty years later the scar still stands out on the skin across the arch.
- Along with the famous poodle skirts and ponytails, saddle shoes, penny loafers, and colored sneakers were popular with teenaged bobby-soxers.
- When I fell into the preppy look in high school, my grandmother donned penny loafers and cardigans, too.
More definitions of penny loaferDefinition of penny loafer in:
- The US English dictionary