- The ability to recognize the pitch of a note or produce any given note; a sense of absolute pitch.More example sentences
- The bird-watcher and composer had perfect pitch; he was known for ambling through the French countryside and recording the calls he heard on staff paper.
- At some point I began hearing about perfect pitch, and people recognizing notes just by hearing them, and naming them.
- Some musicians have perfect pitch; they can immediately identify the pitch of any note.
More definitions of perfect pitchDefinition of perfect pitch in:
- The US English dictionary