- Situated in or affecting the area around the anus: perianal skin cancersMore example sentences
- Cutaneous infection typically involves the perianal area with a migratory, serpiginous rash that can spread to the buttocks, groin, or trunk.
- Interventional treatments should be reserved until perianal sepsis and inflammation are well controlled.
- In both men and women, lesions may appear on the perianal area, thighs, or buttocks.
More definitions of perianalDefinition of perianal in:
- The US English dictionary