- Bonuses require military personnel to make a commitment to serve for a specified time.
- There is also the phenomenon of US military personnel posting their own personal blogs.
- There are little villages set up in the training area, and military personnel are tasked to play civilians.
- For some organizations, the management of personnel can be seen as just one other asset to be managed.
- She was transferred to the personnel and administrative department but given no work.
- The ministry used to have only a few units, such as personnel and resources offices.
Early 19th century: from French (adjective used as a noun), contrasted with matériel 'equipment or materials used in an organization or undertaking'.
Words that rhyme with personnelAdele, Aix-la-Chapelle, aquarelle, artel, au naturel, bagatelle, béchamel, befell, bell, belle, boatel, Brunel, Cadell, carousel, cartel, cell, Chanel, chanterelle, clientele, Clonmel, compel, Cornell, crime passionnel, dell, demoiselle, dispel, dwell, el, ell, Estelle, excel, expel, farewell, fell, Fidel, fontanelle, foretell, Gabrielle, gazelle, gel, Giselle, hell, hotel, impel, knell, lapel, mademoiselle, maître d'hôtel, Manuel, marcel, matériel, mesdemoiselles, Michel, Michelle, Miguel, misspell, morel, moschatel, Moselle, motel, muscatel, nacelle, Nell, Nobel, Noel, organelle, outsell, Parnell, pell-mell, propel, quell, quenelle, rappel, Raquel, Ravel, rebel, repel, Rochelle, Sahel, sardelle, sell, shell, show-and-tell, smell, Snell, spell, spinel, swell, tell, undersell, vielle, villanelle, well, yell
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: per¦son|nel
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.