Having a ready insight into and understanding of things: it offers quite a few facts to the perspicacious reporter
More example sentences
- Would the webmaster like to comment on why my posting in this thread, which I considered to be insightful and perspicacious, was deleted?
- But you're not going to be reading this book for any perspicacious insight into the human condition.
- The feline anecdote was just one of a number of insights so perspicacious they subsequently acted as threads throughout the rest of the conference.
early 17th century: from Latin perspicax, perspicac- 'seeing clearly' + -acious.
- More example sentences
- Women don't have the same bits as men, he says perspicaciously.
- The poet perspicaciously told him, ‘the trouble with you is you don't know that art is a commodity.’
- As he has noted so perspicaciously elsewhere, ‘it is easy to overlook the reliance of an expanding economy on this humble commodity’.