- 1The quality of being attractively small and well shaped.More example sentences
impudence, impertinence, cheek, cheekiness, sauciness, effrontery, irreverence, insolence, disrespect, disrespectfulness, flippancy, presumption, presumptuousness, audacity, audaciousness, boldness, brazenness, forwardness, cockiness, shamelessnessBritish • informal sauceScottish • informal snash• archaic malapertness• rare procacity
- The mate replied in the affirmative and commented on the pertness of her breasts.
- We were impressed with the pertness of her breasts.
- Indeed there's a very animated conversation about whether one should compromise jiggliness for pertness.
- 2Impudence; cheek.More example sentences
- They were often allowed considerable licence, though pertness had its dangers.
- Finley has looks, a voice and that ageless soubrette pertness - the total musical comedy package.
- Darcy could perceive from the twinkle in her eyes and the hint of pertness in her tone that there was more to her statement than she was willing to contribute.