- A smartphone having a screen which is intermediate in size between that of a typical smartphone and a tablet computer: a 3.5 inch screen is inadequate in a market that is trending towards phabletsMore example sentences
- Whether the Note 2 should be called a phone or a tablet is a moot point, but as yet, it's essentially the only phablet on the market.
- Phablets are especially well suited for emerging economies, since consumers in those markets don't want to buy both a tablet and smartphone.
- The company came from nowhere to display a raft of phones, phablets and tablets that were really rather impressive.
More definitions of phabletDefinition of phablet in:
- The US English dictionary