- US term for phenobarbitone.More example sentences
- All of the women included in the case part of the study were taking at least one of the following folic acid antagonists: trimethoprim, triamterene, sulfasalazine, phenytoin, phenobarbital, primidone and carbamazepine.
- It is well known that many drugs such as benzodiazepines and phenobarbital possess anxiolytic and sedative effects.
- Before 1990, six major AEDs were available for the treatment of all forms of epilepsy: carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, valproic acid, and ethosuximide.
More definitions of phenobarbitalDefinition of phenobarbital in:
- The US English dictionary