- A light-sensitive polymeric material, especially one used in printing plates or microfilms.More example sentences
- Typical photopolymers use a single chemical process for bonding molecules together both to form the medium and perform the recording.
- However, the company is further researching a photopolymer invented at Bell Labs.
- The trick is to cross two separate lasers, and where they intersect to write in three dimensions across a 1.3 millimeter gap filled with a two chemistry photopolymer, between the substrates.
More definitions of photopolymerDefinition of photopolymer in:
- The US English dictionary