- The use of light in the treatment of physical or mental illness.More example sentences
- As a result, light therapy or phototherapy has been developed.
- Details of previously affected pregnancies - particularly transfusions in the womb, neonatal anaemia, and the need for exchange transfusions or phototherapy - should also be obtained.
- Light therapy, also called phototherapy, has been used to treat seasonal affective disorder since the early 1980s, and it has many benefits.
More definitions of phototherapyDefinition of phototherapy in:
- The US English dictionary