- Relating to the production of electric current at the junction of two substances exposed to light: photovoltaic cellsMore example sentences
- Once photovoltaic cells and other means of producing energy become cheap the release of CO2 into the atmosphere will become optional.
- As the technology behind photovoltaic energy advances, consumers will be unable to resist the urge to convert.
- Another method of on-site power generation is the photovoltaic cell.
More definitions of photovoltaicDefinition of photovoltaic in:
- The US English dictionary