- The branch of chemistry concerned with the application of the techniques and theories of physics to the study of chemical systems.More example sentences
- She earned degrees in physical chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
- Much of physical chemistry is based on theories and math.
- This branch of physical chemistry determines the equilibria of ionic reactions and their response to changes in external variables.
More definitions of physical chemistryDefinition of physical chemistry in:
- The US English dictionary