- The branch of geography dealing with natural features.More example sentences
- It covers science, through physical geography and geology, and humanities, through economic and historical geography.
- Alexander von Humboldt of course made lasting contributions to the fields of physical geography and biogeography, adding to our knowledge of plants, animals, and the earth.
- The second of these texts deals with physical geography, while the third is a text on spherical astronomy.
More definitions of physical geographyDefinition of physical geography in:
- The US English dictionary