- 1A person who picks locks.More example sentences
- He was the best picklock in the gang, able to unlock doors and safes in a matter of seconds; and being one of the older members earned him skill in what he did.
- He was a picklock in the widest sense. Keeping him out of a place he wanted to get into or look into was a remarkably difficult thing to do.
- 1.1An instrument for picking locks.More example sentences
- In fact, Houdini relied on great skill, low cunning, and keeping tiny metal picklocks concealed about his person.
- The lock of the chain cannot be opened using a picklock.
- One doesn't want to be seen using a picklock. Now, can you show us the way?
More definitions of picklockDefinition of picklock in:
- The US English dictionary