- A small mobile phone base station connected to the phone network via the Internet, typically used to improve mobile phone reception indoors and considered to be smaller than a microcell: the system uses low-power picocells throughout the buildingMore example sentences
- The system uses a small picocell in the plane's cabin.
- The gear will be very little more than a simple picocell on board the aircraft.
- Does the picocell contain a jammer which blocks out these other cells?
More definitions of picocellDefinition of picocell in:
- The US English dictionary