- A salt or ester of picric acid.More example sentences
- Explosives based on ammonium picrate and picric acid were also used by the military.
- The survey allowed participants to categorize the alkaline picrate reaction into methods with or without use of Lloyd pretreatment, kinetic methods, and rate-blanked kinetic methods.
- Creatinine was measured in all urine samples by a colorimetric assay, using an alkaline picrate method.
More definitions of picrateDefinition of picrate in:
- The US English dictionary