- A secret language formed from English by transferring the initial consonant or consonant cluster of each word to the end of the word and adding a vocalic syllable (usually /eɪ/): so igpay atinlay.More example sentences
- Yes, it is amazing that someone can be inept at speaking pig Latin, but I am.
- This is one where she sings ‘We're in the Money’ in pig Latin.
- You've practiced your lines so many times you could say them backward… in pig Latin… while juggling kiwis.
More definitions of pig LatinDefinition of pig Latin in:
- The US English dictionary