- Pre-recorded background music played through loudspeakers in a public place.More example sentences
- He has written a letter of complaint to the hospital and to Pipedown, a national organisation that campaigns for the banning of piped music in public places.
- He has also docked his education minister's pay for falling standards and outlawed piped music in public places.
- Anyone who cannot do without piped music can bring their own choice of music and use headphones, without forcing it on others - if the volume is properly controlled.
More definitions of piped musicDefinition of piped music in:
- The US English dictionary