- A card bearing a person’s name, placed on a table to indicate where they should sit: she swapped place cards at dinner to avoid sitting next to himMore example sentences
- Set each piece with a chocolate bunny and a purchased place card dressed up with delicate floral stickers.
- Once the announcement is made, the crowd of people quickly makes their way to the rows of tables and there is some confusion as people try to find their place card.
- An elegant buffet, place card seatings, and conversation with guests with music in the background, are part of the rehearsal for future outside contact.
More definitions of place cardDefinition of place card in:
- The US English dictionary